Seeds of South Sudan is grateful for the generosity of all our sponsors and supporters who invest in our mission to Educate, Empower and Equip Children Surviving Genocide in South Sudan. Through financial contributions, sponsorships and fundraising events, as well as gifts and pro bono services, these surviving children have hope for the future.
Achieving our annual and long-term mission depends on individuals and organizations who provide significant, multi-year financial contributions as well as significant gifts and pro bono services. We call them our Community Partners. To find out more about becoming a Seeds of South Sudan Community Partner, please contact us.
One-time or frequent gifts from individuals, foundations, civic and service organizations, schools, religious congregations, corporations and businesses are equally critical to enable Seeds of South Sudan to achieve its mission.
Ways You Can Help Seeds Of South Sudan Achieve Its Mission
- Share Arok’s story and the mission of Seeds of South Sudan on social media, at networking events, at your place of worship, school or Rotary.
- Invite Arok Garang, one of the Lost Boys of Sudan to share his story and his mission at your Rotary, school or church.
- Sponsor a child
- Donate to general fund
- Host an event or fundraiser at your Church, School, Rotary or community
- Walk/Run event; Garage Sale; Bake Sale; Silent Auction; and more
- Volunteer to help at someone’s fundraiser
- Collect donations to provide scholarships for students
- Host a house or community party for SOSS
- Install donation boxes with brochures at local business (day cares, doctors, dentist, hair salons, restaurants and many more)
- Stay connected and share the connection with our Quarterly Newsletter
- Attend Events and bring a friend